- Resident of the state of:
Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota
- U.S. citizen
- High School senior who will be enrolled in a four-year college or university
- High school class rank between the top 15-30 percent
(Those whose class rank is between 1% and 14% OR between 31% and
100% do not qualify for this scholarship. Students in schools that do not rank are not eligible.
- Overall minimum grade point of 2.5 based on a 4.0 system
- A.C.T. comosite score minimum of 28 with no score lower than 27 in any area.
(Conversions from th S.A.T. will not be accepted.)
- Handwritten essay (limited to 2 pages) - Typed essays do not qualify.
- Completing each section of the application form
- Official transcript must be attached
- All applications are due by January 30
- 1-3 scholarships ranging from $500 to $1,000.
- Recipient(s) of scholarships not used for the intended purpose will be required to reimburse the fund.
- Recipient(s) will be announced on March 5.